- Preventative and Seepage Loss Sweeps – (5-15ppb) Volume may vary, but typically 25-50 bbls.
- Partial to Whole Mud Losses – Concentrations will vary, but 15-25ppb spotted across the thief
zone using as large a volume as possible, pull up into the casing shoe and let the hole sit static for at least 4 hours while keeping the hole full. When attempting to regain circulation pull the D.P. up as the pumps are started at a slow pump rate.
NOTE: Wetting Agent may be required for waterbased muds – 2.5 gallons/50 bbls or 0.12% by volume.
- Curve severe to complete loss of circulation
- Prevent seepage losses in low pressure formations
- Prevent differential sticking
DRILLING PRODUCTS & SERVICES, LLC
Box 1603, Eunice, LA 70535, 337-457-0064
FREE: 866-457-0064, FAX: 337-457-0022